We Got You! Pay Later with KLARNA
4 Easy Payments-Interest Free
HOW DO I USE KLARNA?
- Place your order
- Head over to checkout.
- Select Klarna as your payment option (No Account Needed)
- After clicking "pay now" your done. Klarna will automatically collect four equal payments- interest free. Klarna gives you 30 days to pay with no extra fees.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED?
- U.S Bank Account
- Be 18 years or older
- A U.S residence
HOW DO AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS WORK?
Payments are collected on a 2 weekly basis off the debit of credit card given at time of purchase. All schedule payments will be sent over on email.
WHEN WILL MY ITEMS BE DELIVERED IF I USE KLARNA?
Klarna orders are delivered within our standard delivery time frames. Please review our shipping policy for further details.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASE WITH KLARNA?
Klarna returns will follow our usual standard returns process. Please review our return policy. Your total balance will be updated once the return has been processed and any remaining payments are automatically adjusted from the last installment. Any payments already made will be refunded back to the original payment method. Please review Klarna return policy for further details.
WHAT IF I CAN'T PAY A KLARNA INSTALLMENT?
There will be a late payment of up to $10 will be charged to your bank account if funds are not available when automatic payment is due. However, Klarna does email you when payment is unsuccessful.
WILL THIS AFFECT MY CREDIT SCORE?
Klarna does not do a credit check. Credit score will not be affected.
HAVING TROUBLE PAYING FOR YOUR ORDER WITH KLARNA?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You are using a pre-paid debit card.